MWIA Board Meetings
Open board meetings will be hosted for now on Zoom due to COVID-19.
- Mount Washington Improvement Association Open Board Meetings.
- Tuesday evenings, every other month. No meetings in the summer.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Locations vary.
- Upcoming meetings include:
- September 8 ( Closed )
- October 20 ( Open )
- November 10 ( Closed)
- December 8 ( Open )
- January 12 ( Closed )
- February 9 ( Open )
- March 9 ( Closed )
- April 13 ( Open )
- May 11 ( Closed )
- June 8 ( Annual Meeting )
- All community members are welcome.
- Hear updates from MWIA Committees and presenters, such as local
politicians, police officers, firefighters, and developers -- who seek to
inform our community and seek support for projects.
- Mount Washington Improvement Association Closed Board Meetings take place on Tuesday evenings during the other months. During the closed board meetings, there are more focused and in-depth discussions of community issues, problems, and resolutions. If you wish to attend a closed meeting, please contact the MWIA President at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.