- MW Dumpster
- Saturday September 7, 2019.
- Get rid of your unwanted junk all day until the dumpster is full. We'll have another dumpster date at a new location announced shortly!
- The dumpster will be located at the corner of Pimlico Road and West Rogers Avenue.
- MWIA Open Board Meeting
- Tuesday September 10, 2019
- 7:30-9:00 PM
- MW Pediatric Hospital, 1708 West Rogers Avenue.
- We encourage attendance and participation from the community; however voting actions are limited to board members.
- MW Community Yard Sale
- Saturday September 21, 2019
- Elderslie-St Andrews UMC, 5601 Pimlico Rd
- Free space to MW Residents, bring own table, call church to reserve space 410-664-3392
- Wellspring Yoga
- Fridays, 8:45-10 am
- Elderslie-St. Andrew’s Church, 5601 Pimlico Road, $8- $10
- Appropriate for most levels (not a gentle, seniors, or therapeutic class). Bring a yoga mat if you have one (some are available to borrow) and a water bottle. Pay with cash or check. For more information, contact Mira at 410- 370-6764 or email@example.com.
- Luckman Park Cleanup
- July 6, 21; August 3, 18
- 10 a.m.–12 pm
- Luckman Park, 2809 Glen Avenue
- Join the Friends of Luckman Park on the first Saturday and third Sunday of every month – weather permitting – for trash pickup, leaf raking, gardening, and other general park cleaning. Come for all or part; RSVP (to firstname.lastname@example.org) helpful but not necessary.
- Karma Dogs
- Tuesdays, July 2, August 6
- 5:30-7:30 pm
- Macks Center for Jewish Education,
- 5708 Park Heights Avenue
- Shy or reluctant 5- to 12-year-olds can read with friendly, non-judgmental, and attentive dogs. Adult supervision is required.
- Yoga in the Garden
- Tuesdays, June-August
- 6:00 pm
- FREE Yoga in the Garden at the Mt. Washington Arboretum - Hosted by Root to Rise Yoga, MWPT and Nature Sacred. All shapes, sizes and abilities welcome! For more information, dates and to RSVP please see the event listing: https://www.facebook.com/events/2656214577753937/
MWIA Board Meetings
- Mount Washington Improvement Association Open Board Meetings
- Tuesday evenings, every other month. No meetings in the summer.
- 7:30 p.m.– 9:00 p.m.
- Locations vary.
- Upcoming meetings include:
- TBA (No meetings in the summer)
- All community members are welcome.
- Hear updates from MWIA Committees and presenters, such as local
politicians, police officers, firefighters, and developers -- who seek to
inform our community and seek support for projects.
- Mount Washington Improvement Association Closed Board Meetings take place on Tuesday evenings during the other months. During the closed board meetings, there are more focused and in-depth discussions of community issues, problems, and resolutions. If you wish to attend a closed meeting, please contact the MWIA President at email@example.com with your request.